Additional Information

Friday, February 1, 2013

Celebrate Good Times, Come On!



It's a Friday celebration! I hope everyone has had a wonderful week.  Today I am celebrating more revisions to SHARDS OF GLASS.  I've made some pretty big changes, and I'm totally flying by the seat of my pants, which is fine since I don't usually do a lot of planning.  I'm also celebrating the fact that I've accomplished any writing at all considering I've been sick.  I finally caught that nasty little bug that's been going around, though I don't think I've had it as bad as some. 

So what have you accomplished this week? Share below! And check out what everyone else has done this week. :)


11 comments:

  1. CONGRATS On the revisions, very well done especially if you have been sick, that's not easy!! You deserve to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for revisions! I am still working on my first draft but I feel like revisions will be my one step closer to the end!

    PS: I have also nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check out my blog tomorrow morning when I post the details! www.jawardwrites.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're feeling better! Congrats on your revisions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay on getting revisions done! Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you for overcoming sickness with good cheer and writing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on getting some writing done, and I hope that you get better soon. Have a great week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your progress with the WIP!
    Get better soon and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the revisions! Must feel really good :D I love WIP progress. Whenever I accomplish something I can't help but smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Charity,
    Nice to meet you! Congrats on your revisions...it can sometimes be like swallowing a rope! Stop by my little nut-tree and visit sometime if you would like.
    Coridally,
    ~Just Jill

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's awesome that you got some work done while you're under the weather! I just slept the week I was sick. Lol! Hope you recover over the weekend!

    I accomplished finishing my outline this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your new layout. You are a very talented person. I can't wait to read your novels.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!